Saturday 30 August 2008

Holiday assignments

Dear children,

I have promised to post the details of the holiday assignments in my blog....:P

1) Complete Unit 10 English worksheet
2) Complete Maths Worksheet on Fractions - Show the workings clearly
3) Update your blog ( blogging competition)
We'll be looking out for the following..
- number of journal entries
- language used ( grammatical mistakes?)
- Design of the blog ( easy to read? layout?)
As this is the first time we'll be having the blogging compeition, do put in effort when posting
entries in your blog. YOu can do it!
4) Lantern making

Hmm....That should be all. Have a good break!

With Reagrds,
Mdm Phua

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear mdm phua,
I think am having a busy hoilday so i could not make the lantern making.

Samantha said...

ahhhhh! im sorry but i can't seem to find my maths worksheet anywhere in my folder! 6_6 :'(

Samantha said...

But it will appear soon and i hope so because i don't want to lose it!