Sunday 7 September 2008

Busy yet exciting

Hi, how's your holidays? I hope all of you have taken a good break and at the same time, revised your work too. Let me share with all of you how Mdm Phua has spent her one week break. I have spent quite a fair bit of time preparing for my test...And I guessed my effort paid off...I should be getting the marks I deserved..heeehee.

I also hosted a group of 35 Deyi Secondary School pupils on wednesday. They came to use our cyberwellness trail and learn more about the the different issues/ topics of cyberwellness, such as Netiquette, Cyberbullying and Copyright.























































However, I did meet up with some of my friends too. Really had a great time with them. And guess what?? My hubby and I went to take the 30 minute flight on the Singapore flyer to savour the magnificent skyline views, stunning scenery and waterfront architecture. Singapore Flyer is the world's largest observation wheel. " WOW!!!" was the only word I could use to describe the whole viewing process. ...Enjoy the phtographs I have posted...








































How's your holidays?? Do share with me ....hope to read your blog entry soon!!

Mdm Phua

11 comments:

Samantha said...

i would love to enjoy it too.

dY!n 50uL said...

Is that ur Husband So suai! U mus hav enjoyed ur holidays.....
I did not really enjoyed my holidays dont noe y.....

Yong Jie said...

Was it nice when two of you were up alone. And was it romantic?

dY!n 50uL said...

e yong jie, so young already ask...

Jie Han said...

I have never been to the singapore flyer before.... could you tell me is it the biggest flyer in the world?

dY!n 50uL said...

Mdm.Phua's pocket got hole le....

Christopher said...

wow you hubby went to sit the flyer with you. i aslo went to sit the flyer.

CyberQueen3.4 said...

I went to my cousin house and played all day.I also stad at home alone twise.I still went to church as usual.

John P3.1

Hana said...

The seat/car for the flyer looks like a cable car... blazeblades, how do you even know Mdm Phua's pockets got holes?

Samantha said...

Hana, It means she spent quite some money on something. Well, it means that way for me.

Yu Heng said...

Well,I also went to singapore flyers before.... with my cousins,aunties and uncles....
It was scary went you are sitting on the left when you see outside building and your back is facing it and you are facing the other way i tried that it was scary......
By the way bladezbladez I know who are you,you are darren you like to call yourself that and how do you know Mdm Phua's pocket got hole?